Ne Zeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

->APPLY<- !``tunechi

Go down 
+3
wh1zzLe
Lyx``
YMCMB
7 posters
AuthorMessage
YMCMB
Pro
Pro
YMCMB

->APPLY<- !``tunechi Empty
PostSubject: ->APPLY<- !``tunechi   ->APPLY<- !``tunechi EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Name: Joris (in English it's Jay)

Ingame name: !``tunechi, `YMCMB`

Location: Grandparents; America, Ohio and mostly at my parents; Luxembourg.

How much are you online: When I'm home I'm often online, but when I'm at my grandparents you won't see me because of the timezone.

Sr8 skills: 8

Knife skills: 6

Ex-Clans: Only some funclans like; `xhp. , [NHK]

Why do you want do join us: Knife is something new for me, and I like it so a knife clan sounds nice. I'm good in sr8 too, so this clan will even fit more. Also whizzy ‘invited’ me to join this clan.
I hope it will be enough to join, and thanks for reading this pepz! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyx``
Dutchie
Dutchie
Lyx``

PostSubject: Re: ->APPLY<- !``tunechi   ->APPLY<- !``tunechi EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 pm

i know i dont have the rights to vote but i just want to say that we play much 2v2 and hes really good. With sr8 too and he dont rage or flame Razz
Back to top Go down
wh1zzLe
Newb
Newb
wh1zzLe

PostSubject: Re: ->APPLY<- !``tunechi   ->APPLY<- !``tunechi EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:48 pm

I can't vote too but you'll have to wait till the other members voted. And there will be a test too by mond :}
Back to top Go down
Mond
Pro
Pro
Mond

PostSubject: Re: ->APPLY<- !``tunechi   ->APPLY<- !``tunechi EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Hello there, I don't have much time so for the test. So whizzle or any other member can test you, just post the scores here. I put you as a Trail Member so, I will decide in 2 weeks cause than I have time for this and our server will be online than. Smile Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://n7-clan.0wn0.com
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: ->APPLY<- !``tunechi   ->APPLY<- !``tunechi EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:36 am

Hello tunechi, glad you want to join us Very Happy, but now seriously, i cant vote yes or no cuz i still didnt saw you fighting, i need to see you playing and Lyx says you are good in knife and sr8, so that's nice, but i wanna watch whit my eyes Razz.
Post here when you are more online, time mostly, and if you want me i at the afternoon after 17:45 (german time) in ts3, and MQCD, and sr8, but i will try to be more in Ts3 for you to go there and see if you realy good ;D

PS: Guys i were in algarve this last 4 days but i got net there so i was abel to see some things and playing Urt too Razz, but not that much.
And one more thing, this will be the last week of school! =D, i will come urt and ts3 much longer.
Back to top Go down
YMCMB
Pro
Pro
YMCMB

PostSubject: Re: ->APPLY<- !``tunechi   ->APPLY<- !``tunechi EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Great =D and next week I've some big test so I won't be online that much =\
Back to top Go down
Yayou
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: APPLY tunechi   ->APPLY<- !``tunechi EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Such a flufi I know you not but for testing I needed confidence to see what your level
Back to top Go down
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: ->APPLY<- !``tunechi   ->APPLY<- !``tunechi EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:05 am

No problem Tenuchi, we got time to test you Very Happy, after all tihs is gonna be my last week of school, just come to us when you feel good.
Back to top Go down
Omay_God
Newb
Newb
Omay_God

PostSubject: Re: ->APPLY<- !``tunechi   ->APPLY<- !``tunechi EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:02 am

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM OMG AND I SAY HELLO TO YOU !!!
Can I test him Mondy ? thank you
so good luck with us
Back to top Go down
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: ->APPLY<- !``tunechi   ->APPLY<- !``tunechi EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:58 am

What have you been smoing Omay??, i wanna a piece of that.
Back to top Go down
Mond
Pro
Pro
Mond

PostSubject: Re: ->APPLY<- !``tunechi   ->APPLY<- !``tunechi EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:20 am

>>>> FAILED Very Happy <<<<
Back to top Go down
https://n7-clan.0wn0.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ->APPLY<- !``tunechi   ->APPLY<- !``tunechi Empty

Back to top Go down

->APPLY<- !``tunechi
Page 1 of 1