Ne Zeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sharp Knifers Design

Go down 
+2
Mond
Flufi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

New Sharp Knifers Design Empty
PostSubject: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:53 am

Hello my Friends Smile, I am here to say that i am going to do a new Sk design, and all i ask you is to help me chosing Smile, you dont need to work Razz, i just want your help in chossing what i should and not should do.

What i do?:

1º: Should i put Sk or Sharp knifers in design (I personally like to put Sharp knifers)?
2º: What are the main collors that you want in the design? or at least say what should be the beter one
3º: i want you to give like a ideia of what i should put, like putting a knife Slicing the letters or a knife crossing the letters ... just give me a ideia to do it Very Happy

And as soon you give me answer, it better Very Happy, and i willl and later some other question "What i do?" while i'am doing.
Back to top Go down
Mond
Pro
Pro
Mond

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:40 am

I already said my idea ingame and about the colors, use the same colors like the forum. Red, grey, black.
Back to top Go down
https://n7-clan.0wn0.com
Nychee
Dutchie
Dutchie
Nychee

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:52 am

Put sharp knifers and like mond said those colors and i dont really have an idea but if i have one i will post it Smile
Back to top Go down
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:46 am

Ya Mond, could you repeat it tough Very Happy, you might have the same ideia as the other so Razz, and i forgot xD
Ok Shue, just have me know when you have a ideia
Back to top Go down
Mond
Pro
Pro
Mond

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:50 am

With the knifes like this / \ and = / You write 'Sharp' on it and on \ you write 'Knifers'.
Back to top Go down
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:30 am

Hi guys, here is something i am working on ... and you can say if knifes good or bad or i can put it larger less blood more blood ... (and the background you guys could give some ideias it's not going to be that one Razz)
New Sharp Knifers Design N6uuk4
Back to top Go down
Nychee
Dutchie
Dutchie
Nychee

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:36 am

You should put less blood and same background like now and can you makr the knifes look more '3D'?
Back to top Go down
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:48 am

Oki ... Guys i made ah.... lets say a repair of the other Smile take a look and you can say where is bad and what i should put to do more real and ... idk just say what you feel and what you thing it's better
PS: I didnt put the knifes distanced i thing how i putted is better :s idk if it's ok for you ... if not i can do as you said mond Smile
New Sharp Knifers Design 10zv2f5
Back to top Go down
Mond
Pro
Pro
Mond

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:34 am

I like the design and the colors but I don't realy like the knifes xD and about the background I don't know, the same should be cool but if you make something special it would be even better Smile.
Back to top Go down
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:51 am

Ya you know what Mond i dont like the knifes either ... xD, i maybe change the knifes Wink but those are the urban terror knife :s ... anyway, yes i agree whit you mond in making something speacial but give like a ideia i'am going to do different backgrounds after changing knifes then just see ...
Back to top Go down
Nychee
Dutchie
Dutchie
Nychee

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:58 am

Ise dildo's instead of knifes :>
Back to top Go down
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:22 am

What!? O.o I'am about right now xD
Back to top Go down
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:34 am

Ok by the way i still didnt get you shue ... (Me dont have brains Sad ) Very Happy Razz
Ok i made a new one whit different knifes and different background let me know if you like it Smile
New Sharp Knifers Design 2jdqo44
Back to top Go down
Nychee
Dutchie
Dutchie
Nychee

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:09 pm

If you put blood on the knives you have to put someblood on the background to
Back to top Go down
Alcoholic
Newb
Newb
Alcoholic

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:52 pm

That background seems horribly low-res and stretched for me. Did you think about leaving the background transparent? If you really want a background i suggest getting a seamlessly tiling texture from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://hsclan.probb.org/
Mond
Pro
Pro
Mond

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:14 am

I don't know much about photoshop stuff but I think Alcoholic is right, I don't like this. Maybe if you make them look more realistic and the background is better it should be cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:42 am

Shue: putting some blood in background? Uhmmm i could try Very Happy
Alco: yes you right, but no i didnt thing is transperante background, and you what me to look for like a background similar to the knifes?(is that what it's seamlessly xDD) and tiliing you mean like realy contrast O.o
Mond: ye you right too, i will upgrade a litle tough this will jsut take it is time do it Smile (Because you know me no tallent photoshoper and by the way i'am not using photoshop i am using GIMP Razz)
And if you guys find like a cool background post it here Smile plz ...
Back to top Go down
Alcoholic
Newb
Newb
Alcoholic

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:42 am

Flufi wrote:
Alco: yes you right, but no i didnt thing is transperante background, and you what me to look for like a background similar to the knifes?(is that what it's seamlessly xDD) and tiliing you mean like realy contrast O.o
Eh, well... almost Smile

Say, we have this texture:
New Sharp Knifers Design Brick005

If i tile it, put it next to one another:
Spoiler:

If i take a different pic, like this:
New Sharp Knifers Design Brick006

And tile it:
Spoiler:

So, you can use this technique, or find a high-res background you don't need to stretch to to 14 times its original size to fit it. Also, be sure to tick "Maintain aspect ratio" when resizing.
Back to top Go down
http://hsclan.probb.org/
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:57 am

Hello Very Happy, well guys i know i didnt went to site realy long :s but it's that i realy didnt have time REALY didnt have and when i got time .... , i gotta be true to you guys is that i realy didnt want to do nothing .. just play :s Very Happy
But anywho i'am starting today what i am doing Very Happy, and i got Photoshop CS5, it mean i will stop using GIMP (Thank alco .. for nothing ... it wasnt working idk why, and when i click setup and nothing works ... and when it did worked i needed the Serialnumber thingy Shocked )
Now, thanks to alco i'am now searching the urban terror maps xD for some good backgrounds to add at the design xD ... and by the way my PC to slow and when i take screenshot i must put in hig mode .. and it realy lags Shocked but i can live whit it Very Happy, and i already got someones .. i will post here the bests that i can get ...
And this remaids me, if you guys see like a good texture in Urt post here maybe we could use in the background.
PS: Next time i will leave first alco -.-' (Ps: if you dont remind ... ahh i dontt realy care xDD, but next time me gonna leave first!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mond
Pro
Pro
Mond

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:22 am

I made something new just to test how it looks without background.
Back to top Go down
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:53 am

Looks cool and whit out background it's good too
Back to top Go down
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:34 am

Oki, how about this background looks cool =)?
I Thinks it is by the way =D
New Sharp Knifers Design 2hcmb1x
Back to top Go down
Mond
Pro
Pro
Mond

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:47 am

It is nice but it don't fit with the site. But you can make a background for whole site. I will send you the background of now so you can see the size when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:22 am

Uhm ok give me the background whit message ... or just pute here in the Topic
Back to top Go down
Mond
Pro
Pro
Mond

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:24 am

I'm home tomorrow at 13:00. That I can send you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sharp Knifers Design   New Sharp Knifers Design Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sharp Knifers Design
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ne Zeven :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: