Ne Zeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The End of Fun/ Vacation :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

The End of Fun/ Vacation :( Empty
PostSubject: The End of Fun/ Vacation :(   The End of Fun/ Vacation :( EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 am

Nooooo!! My vacation is Finished D:, it's time go to school >.< well but not just to me Very Happy to other to fififififififififi Razz it was a fun and very exciting but ... it end Sad now it's time to work study but dont worry guys i will be here always activated cheers cheers

Good Work to you guys Very Happy and just wait cuz the other vacation will be SPRING BREAK!! Realy long vacation Razz We just gota wait cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Mond
Pro
Pro
Mond

PostSubject: Re: The End of Fun/ Vacation :(   The End of Fun/ Vacation :( EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm

I miss school... starts 9 o clock am and ends 4 o clock pm.... Now I start 8:15 and end 6:00... So enjoy your school Flufi Smile
Back to top Go down
https://n7-clan.0wn0.com
Flufi
Goodie
Goodie
Flufi

PostSubject: Re: The End of Fun/ Vacation :(   The End of Fun/ Vacation :( EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:16 am

My starts 8:15 am and ends 4:30 Evry day Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of Fun/ Vacation :(   The End of Fun/ Vacation :( Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of Fun/ Vacation :(
Page 1 of 1